Questions and Answers
- How do you feel about lay leadership in the church?
- What made you think of the name for "the Underground Church"?
- If a Christian Commits suicide, can he or she still go to heaven?
- The Bible is as thick as a Webster's dictionary; I'm busy, so how can I be expected to read it?
- I keep hearing old people speak as if America is a Christian nation. Weren't we founded by deists, who deliberately kept God out of the constitution and created the "wall of separation" between church and state?
- Should I dress up to go to church?"
- Christians believe that God is good, and yet why did God order the slaughter of all Canaanites? Isn't that a contradiction? Isn't killing the Canaanites a violation of God's own Law in the Ten Commandments?
- God is invisible. How can I see him or hear his voice?
- Were the books of the New Testament picked by an emperor's council to say what he wanted it to say?
- Wasn't the Bible we have today edited and redacted by the Council of Nicaea, with writings arbitrarily hand picked to support the emperor's claims to power, and then later further edited and altered by medieval popes?
- Wasn't the New Testament written centuries after the death of Jesus, handed down as oral tradition from one generation to another?
- Does Life have Purpose?
- Does God Exist?
- Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- I've noticed several articles on your blog about victims of police brutality, and wondered, how do you feel about "Black Lives Matter"?
- Is there a God, part two: Why are we even here?
(Note: This is not an actual picture of "Brother James" but he is forced to admit that it does bear some resemblance.
In fact, this is a public domain image by J. Cooper, Sr., of "Friar Tuck" from an illustrated version of Sir Walter Scott's book Ivanoe.)